The following terms and conditions govern the use of this website and outline the legal responsibilities and obligations that shall exist between you and Robert & Son Beachwear ltd (also referred hereafter as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’). By placing an order on this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us on 08452 414 244.
Placing an Order
- When placing an order, you undertake that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- To amend an order or delivery address, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to make amendments prior to dispatch, but we cannot guarantee changes can be made once an order is processed.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability. Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- Once you have placed an order we will send you an email confirming that your order has been received, but this is not a confirmation that your offer to purchase the goods has been accepted. A contract between you and us for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been dispatched to you. A separate email will be sent to you confirming the dispatch of the item(s).
- If you make payment with PayPal, you will be charged for the full value of the goods when your order is placed.
- The dispatch dates shown on pre-order items are as accurate as we can and are updated regularly; however until those items are with our warehouse dates are subject to change.
- If for any reason we are unable to fulfil any part of the order, we will notify you as soon as is practical and refund your card within 7 days of so doing. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. The advertised delivery charge will be added to your order value unless otherwise stated.